Re: I need some help.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 12:02:51PM +0300, Mounes Kayyali wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I have server, and I host many sites. I need a web based email interfaces
> that can be installed for each site separately and I can as administrator
> limit the accounts that can be opened for each site also the site
> administrator can open accounts for his own users as many as the server
> administrator set limit, etc.. Please help me I'm very new in this business.

There is something called Horde/IMP email which I have
heard of.
If you are not averse to changing what you run on your server,
then you can try e-smith.
Then there is groupware like worldpilot for ZOPE.
I haven't used any of them except the web mail feature which is
part of the e-smith distribution.

Sam
--
(Sam Varghese)