Re: MUA with html support

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 12:45:04AM +0200, Andy Mott wrote:
> Heya
>
> I'm not quite sure how 'pretty' you want, but when I installed the
> mime-support package, it added something so that mutt fires up lynx when
> I read HTML messages.
>
> IIRC, this is all handled in /etc/mailcap and /etc/mime.types, and mutt
> just picks the info from there. If lynx is ggod enough, just apt-get
> install mime-support, and you're away.
>
> I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions on the rtf issues.... :o/
>
> HTH
>
> Andy

Andy,

Thanks for the comments.  I should have specified.  I have customized my
mutt settings, mailcap and mime.types such that I have lynx process html
mail. I can switch to netscape/mozilla with two keypresses as well.  I
*love* mutt, BUT I need better color support than lynx and the ability to
create html mail would be nice for certain business contexts.

I wish I knew why Exchange is stipping its messages when I download them.
/Duncan
--
Duncan Watson                                         deamonrift@yahoo.com