Re: MUA with html support

Heya

I'm not quite sure how 'pretty' you want, but when I installed the mime-support package, it added something so that mutt fires up lynx when I read HTML messages.

IIRC, this is all handled in /etc/mailcap and /etc/mime.types, and mutt just picks the info from there. If lynx is ggod enough, just apt-get install mime-support, and you're away.

I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions on the rtf issues.... :o/

HTH

Andy