Re: Scanner + printer choice

I haven't done anything scanner-wise yet, but I just got an HP Laserjet
1200se, which is doing great: 1200dpi, postscript compatible, parallel or
USB (haven't bothered with the USB).  Running under potato 2.2r3, I use
lpd and magicfilter; I modified psonly600-filter by changing all instances
of 600 to 1200, and it works great. Took all of 10 minutes to get it
working.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA