Re: X windows /Gnome

I did exactly as you suggested but not successful.Let
me give the feedback to help solve this.
While installing from CD, the parameters are:-Debian
Task installer fully installed {which includes X
window sys complete and core components)Monitor-super
VGA 800x600 56 hz,vertical sync range 50-90, video mem
-1024k (default given by the system)Video card- ATI 3D
pro AGP, default color depth- 8bpp (256 colors),
default resolution- 800x600. Alternate
resolution-640x480.Config file /etc/X11/Xf86Config
crated.
Hope this will help to solve the problem. Thank you
verymuch.Ramachandran