From: Hereward Cooper [mailto:zadok@phreaker.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 8:58 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Gateway Bandwidth Control

Hi,

I'm running a simple two machine network, with the main machine
connected a
ISDN line, and setup to be a gateway to the internet for the other.
	When only one machine is accessing the net it works at full
speed (~7.2k/s)
fine, but when I try to get both machines online at the same time, the
second
machine to access the net it is given about .5-1k/s, is there anyway of
(auto?) allocating bandwidth to each connection (e.g. half and half)?

Thanks,

Hereward