OT: which journaling file system

hi!
this is perhaps somewhat off-topic, but the reason for my question is not...

I'm installing woody on a dell i8k notebook and want to use a journaling
file system for the partition that shall contain /usr, /var and /home.
I asked myself (and now ask you) what fs would be appropriate?
It seems that ReiserFS and XFS are both relatively stable now and
not too hard to install cleanly.
Is there a place where journaling fs are compared, or are there any
reasons why I should or should not use rfs/xfs/jfs on a notebook?
thanks!

grusz
pHilipp Zabel