Weird logcheck entries..

I have logcheck running on my machine, and occasionally I random failed
ftp connections (not sure if I should be worried and don't know what to
do anyway) but also several other things that I completely don't
understand.  They have to do with my ethernet connection, but it seems
to work just fine, so I don't know what the problem is.

Jul 17 18:23:13 niels pumpd[79]: SO_BINDTODEVICE eth0 (4) failed:
Invalid argument

Jul 17 21:00:45 niels kernel: eth0: Bus master arbitration failure,
status 88f3.

The status is sometimes something different, but that is the most
common.  These can appear together or appart, and are rather sporadic
but I usually get one to a few of each every day.  Is there anything to
worry about here?

Thanks,

-Dan