Re: How to set up a "prefect" router

I'd not go through the BIOS rom, I'd go through the NIC.  Less chance of
losing hundred$ of dollars of silicon.  AMD Lance, Intel EE16, and some
NE2K's had onboard PROMS for ISA; NE2K-PCI, 10bt Tulips, and most early
PCI cards had them as well, but they rapidly became extinct.

--
The early worm gets the bird.