Re: Question about the --color option of ls

Hi,

i found the answer myself :)
You have to create a own dircolors file in your homedir with dircolors -p >
.colorsrc.
This file one have to load into the LS_COLORS environment variable with eval
`dircolors .dircolorsrc`.
This works fine now :)

Greets,
Matthias