Re: 2 Monitors/1 MG400/X 3.3.6

At 04:08 p.m. 17/07/01 -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
I sent an email out yesterday about setting up 2 monitors on my
Matrox Millennium G400 card. The response I received seems to
assume that I'm running X 4.x. I'm not, I'm using Potato and don't
want to dabble with woody if I don't have to. Can someone give me
a lead or hint on what I need to do with a X 3.3.6 system to setup
dual monitor support?

AFAIK it can be done on X3.3, butis far easier in X4.
for what I've heard, try installing X4 (no need to upgrade to woody for that, there are sources.list for potato).
Not much but might help.