Re: install debian up redhat 6.2 ...

At 09:42 a.m. 17/07/01 -0500, Saul Fabian wrote:

Hi!

I have a problem, ¿How I can format my hard disk ?

I want to change my redhat 6.2's linux to debian, but
I can´t install debian. When I boot the debian
installation disk, my system gives my this message:

can anibody help my???

I guess you won't be willing to do this unless you:
1) have your home partition separated
2) have backups from all your important data

now
boot from your debian cd, press alt+F2 (to get a different console) and play there with fdisk and mkfs
(be sure to do this before beeing asked in which partition to install debian)
hope it helps