Re: OT Pop3 mail service

ray p wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good Linux friendly pop3 mail provider free
> would be good although pay would also work. Thanks for any thoughts on
> the subject.

Yahoo does well enough for me. In order to enable POP3/SMTP access, you
have to agree to let them send you a bit of spam on a weekly or monthly
basis (I forget which), but this isn't much of a problem since they
don't send much of it, and all their spam is helpfully sent from
Yahoo-Delivers@yahoo.com (or @yahooinc.com?), so it can be trivially
dumped using the following procmail recipe:

:0
* ^From:.*Yahoo-Delivers
/dev/null