Updating Sid (And not quite failing all the way)

So I managed to get most of the packages updated and everything, thanks to everyone who helped me on that one, but now I am getting error messages with two packages that come in the flavor of:

dpkg error: trying to overwrite file foo.bar which is also in package baz

What does this mean, and how do I alleviate it? I believe one of the packages had something to do with tetex or something? I dunno. I'm a silly newbie.

-Kurt