Re: zip drive?

An IDE zip drive acts more like a hard drive than a floppy drive; It
follows the same drive scheme as IDE cdroms or hard drives - e.g.
Primary master drive is /dev/hda, secondary master is /dev/hdc..

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 11:21:12PM -0400, Jeff Maxson wrote:

> quick one: does a zip disk count as a hard drive, or a floppy?  I am still
> pretty new at this, and would like to know how to mount it (it's an
> internal IDE).
>
> Thanks

   ___   ___
  / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari@aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com
/_/ |_/_/     Cat problem: being mistaken for Bill the cat.