Re: MUAs that compare with Outlook (your chance to show how much better Linux is than MS!!)

    Brian> The main limitations of Gnus for me, I guess are: won't
    Brian> check SSL server key, and won't cache IMAP data (unless you
    Brian> manually tell it to, but then it won't delete the messages
    Brian> when they are erased from the server).

Also, I should add one extremely annoying and frustrating problem I
have recently had in xemacs21-gtk/Gnus:

I can select data in another X window, and paste into a Gnus
message. That is good, normal, defacto X behaviour.

However, if somebody sends me a long command line in a message, I
can't copy it to a command prompt. Instead, the previous text that was
already buffered gets pasted.

So, either I have to retype this long command line, or I have to save
the message to a file, and display it using less, and then mark the
text for copying.

Arrrggghhhh!

I filed a bug report, but so far no response.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>