nfs problem

Hi,

I've got a Debian 2.2 working as a nis server for a Mandrake
7.2 client.
I've installed nfs-kernel-server on the debian and configured /etc/exports
to export /home/nis (the nis users) to everybody but the Mandrake client
isn't able to mount the directory (the nis login works).
I've got a "Connection Refused" message on the Mandrake; If I list the
messages log file on the server, it tells me that a connection has
been refused because the wanted directory was not exported...

Here is my export file:
/etc/exports:
/home/nis    (rw,root_squash)

If I type exportfs, it answer me that /home/nis is exported to <world>
rpc.mountd and rpc.nfsd are working.

The only thing I don't understand in the server configuration is that when
I'm
typing exportfs -r, the /var/lib/yp/etab is filled properly but the
/var/lib/yp/xtab is
empty...

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance,