Netscape Plugins

I'm sync'd to Unstable as of a few days ago.  But this is a
problem that's stayed there through many upgrades of Netscape.

It won't recognize plugins.

I have  installed RealPlayer via the debian package and it kept
telling me it wasn't installed but then I installed it via the
"click here" you get when something that needs RealPlayer comes
up on a page and had alook and it just put exaaaactly the same
stuff in the same directory trees as the Debian package did and
- predictably - that didn't work either.

I'm using Netscape 4.75.

I don't think any of my other plugins are working either, but
it's RealPlayer being the only one I want to use really ...

bekj

--
: Usual state:  (e) None of the above.
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/