Re: RAM size. [OT]

okay, correct me if im wrong.
When we are brought up, some are better for electronics, some for
programming. Meaning that good programmers make good programs on every
architecture. Why should decent schools stick to 68k amiga?
thorough time, I learned that good programming practice doesnt constrain
only to an architecture but to decent planing of algorithms. ( the hard
way)

Amiga 68k is just another standard. I learned with the inferior technology
of 80x86 and I have programmed some other chips successfull unlike my
college fellows who seem to find assembler something really hard. Its just
a matter of personal skills.

Regards

J.A.Serralheiro