Re: MUAs that compare with Outlook (your chance to show how much better Linux is than MS!!)

Richard> I'm a fan of VM, because I'm used to the Emacs keybindings,
Richard> and it's the only MUA I've found which lets you edit messages
Richard> that you receive in-place.

FWIW, Gnus does that too.

Richard> I've been meaning to check out GNUS for a while, but as
Richard> someone else said (I think on this list) it has a learning
Richard> curve that you can use as a plumb line, and I've just not
Richard> taken the time to get used to it.

There's a fair amount of useful information over at
<URL:http://my.gnus.org>. Getting Gnus set up properly is a weekend
project, but once it's set up and running, you'll never want to use
anything else.

john.