Re: The format (or lack thereof) of the list...

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 03:16:30PM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> If you use mutt to read your mail, tell it that you subscribe
> to "debian-user" mailing list.

Or, better, just tell it that debian-user is a list.  Maybe I'm just
doing something wrong, but whenever I add a "subscribe <list>" to my
.muttrc, the to/from column shows "To <listname>" for all list
messages.  If I use "lists <list>", it does the Right Thing and shows
the sender's name.

Of course, if anyone could tell me what I've done wrong...

> Then, when you want to reply to
> a message and have it go *only* to the list, hit the letter
> "L" (or is it lower-case "l" ??) instead of "R" or "r".

"L" is uppercase, just like you initially thought.  Great feature,
isn't it?