Re: what is up the list

> Or you could use the Mail-Followup-To header (that
> mutt and gnus obey) to request a copy.  This is what
> I like about open lists, if I don't want to subscribe and
> get a large volume of messages to sort through. Of
> course people using clients like OE, Netscape, etc,
> won't automatically reply to you because they (the
> mua) ignore the Mail-Followup-To header.

I use Outlook Express to read my personal mail while at
work... ;-)

I hit "Reply All" on your message and it going "To" you and
the list. Normally, I have to delete the individual so that
that person doesn't get two copies (I'm not doing this
intentionally with this message).

I have "threads", or as OE calls it "Group messages by
conversation" turned on and it usually works. When it doesn't,
I honestly can't always blame OE because you don't know if the
"other" person's mail client broke the thread...

Hall