Re: apt-get dselect upgrade problems

I did a  dselect update from within dselect but got the same missing
packages as before when I did apt-get dselect-upgrade.  I have not had
any problems doing it this way before, but in the last two days its
not working.

Looking on the debian site, I cannot find an up to date binary for
util-linux, this may be the problem.

Also, note the apt-cache dump is much smaller than the available file
in /var/lib/dpkg .

--
         John Covici
         covici@ccs.covici.com