Re: I need some security help!

hi ya neo

my first guess... you ran out of memory including virt memory and swap
space ...

- try rebooting with reset and/or power on/off switch and
  boot into single user mode ...
	- you'd probably wanna remove junk in  /var/log/*
	and or /tmp that is filling up all your space

- or you've been hacked..

have fun
alvin