I need some security help!

Anyone have the solution about this problem? I a couple of days my Linux Red hat hedwig 6.0 work good but when I chk it one morning wut I can see in the root: is Unable to load interpreter... when I try to logon in the root I can not even login and all of my passwords is invalid... In short I can not login in my DNS server...
  The DNS server is where I put my FTP and web server too...
The authentication of all Dial-ups user is in that computer seems all the dial up users can authenticate so nothing to worry about but the problem is I can not enter the root account and of course I can not add the new users in it... I can finger and ping on it but I can not telnet on it even I used the IP of that pc...so if you have an idea about this please send me an e-mail regarding htis problem..

Thank you and may God bless us all..