Probs with HTP370 ATA100/RAID Controller.

Hi everyone!..

I have some problems when I install Debian 2.2(rev3), The install doesnt find any HD's or partiotions to install to.. I think Its because my HD:s are ATA100 ones.. and using the separate HPT370 controller and not the BIOS ide controller. My moterboard is ABIT KT7-100 Raid and my disks are not raided.

On HPT homepage there is a patch for kernel 2.2.16 but my debian installer is atleast 2.2.17 ?.. what do I do ?..

Thanks in advance / Martin.