Re: pine and Maildir

http://www.google.com/search?q=pine+maildir+patch

should return you some useful information. I know there is a patch for
pine, but it may be for an older version. Is downgrading also an
immediate impossibility?

As for the second question, I've not used IMP, but your guess sounds
correct: if it interfaces with the IMAP server, it will not matter
which underlying format is used to store messages on disk.

Vineet

* Mario Olimpio de Menezes (mario@curiango.ipen.br) [010628 12:24]: