Re: debian: mozilla-0.9.1 not as good as mozilla-0.8.1

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:56:45AM +1000, Brendan J Simon wrote:

> Any ideas on how to get java stuff working properly with the existing
> Mozilla-0.9.1 ???

If you haven't already done so, move your ~/.mozilla directory out of
the way and let mozilla create a new one for you.  You can safely copy
your old bookmarks to the new directory once it's created, though I have
had mixed success when copying the preferences file (prefs.js).

I have not used mozilla on ppc at all, so it's possible that there are
some architectural issues, though I can't image what they'd be.

noah