debian: mozilla-0.9.1 not as good as mozilla-0.8.1

Hi,
I have manually installed versions of mozilla on my PowerPC laptop. Version 0.8.1 worked fine with my internet banking and other java web sites. I was so pleased to see Mozilla-0.9.1 in the testing distribution and promptly did an upgrade. I now can not access any of my banking. I'm not sure if Mozilla-0.9.2 will fix this. I hope so.

Any idea when Mozilla-0.9.2 or fixes to Mozilla-0.9.1 will be available in testing or unstable ???

Any ideas on how to get java stuff working properly with the existing Mozilla-0.9.1 ???

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.