Problem with fetchmail (was: I can't start with mutt)

It's a bit more clear
Mutt is OK. If I copied file with post from server to workstation
Mutt reads post. But if mai is fetched by fetchmail, mutt
displays only./var/spool/mail/myuser is not a mailbox

Diff shows that fetchmail deleted first line
>From kmazurczyk@wskiz.poznan.pl ...
and inserted
      by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-5.3.3)
      for myuser@localhost (single drop); ...

When I edited my mailbox and restored dropped line
mutt could read my mail.

Let's summarize: Mutt require From ... as first line which line
is deleted by fetchmail. Any comments ?

Regards
Chris