Re: Scroll Wheel

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 04:47:05PM -0500, DvB wrote:
<SNIP>
> After I upgraded to woody, my scroll wheel stopped working and, after
> fooling around for an hour or so, I figured out that the only thing
> amiss was the fact that my XF86Config file had Emulate3Buttons set to
> true (commenting this out fixed it). also, make sure that you have
> ZAxisMapping set (mine's set to 'ZAxisMapping 4 5').

Sorry to intrude, but I couldn't pass this up.  I'm running testing
and I'm having trouble getting my USB mouse scroll wheel to be seen.

I have this setup in my XF86Config-4 file, but nothing seems to
register the scrollwheel.  I even tried xev, and the scroll wheel
only generates an event when pressed.  Rolling it generates no
events that xev reports.

I am using a 3 button USB Logitech mouse with the combo scroll-
wheel and center button.

TIA,
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")