Installing on a new system... Is it possible to have the packages I select automatically build from .deb source versions and compiled specifically for my CPU?

I think the topic says most of what I want.

For the first time in about 5 years I am expecting to get (build for my self
in this case) a new computer system.  With modern hardware packages can be
compiled in a length of time where it is not unreasonable to expend a little
more time up front and compile them per CPU.  I'd love to have binaries
optimized exactly for what my CPU was made with.  Extra cache for example
might be better optimized for if the kernel on up were at least compiled
with it in mind.  I wouldn't actually know my self but it seems to make
sense to me.

Anyway; is this possible?  Can I just put in a boot disk/cd and have all my
packages compiled on my system to its exact abilities?  If yes, which
download is it for debian?

Oh if anyone is wondering why here?  I figure that since I already use
debian on one system (the one I'm planning to replace with pure debian if I
can get away with it, and debian/win2k if I can't) and since someone in this
group best fit "Would they know the answer?" that I should ask here.