Re: xserver-svga geforce2 woes

Upgrading to XFree86 4 from and either using the "nv" driver or the "nvidia" driver from nvidia should solve your X problem...
but you won't be using the SVGA server although I don't know why you would want to use it .
I'm using nvidia's drivers  on a TNT and my housemate's on a Geforce and we've had no problems...

UT runs like water....  :o)

Kyle