Re: FRIACO

On Sunday 08 July 2001 19:30, George wrote:
> If anyone here has any experience with FRIACO and linux, or btinternet
> friaco in particular could you drop me an email.
>
> Cheers
>
> George

I have a couple of hours experience - is that enough? ;-) Just switched
over from Freeserve Unlimited to their Anytime service that runs on
FIASCO (or something like that) and it seems to be fine so far. Just
switched the number in /etc/wvdial.conf - no other changes required.

Regards, Martin
--
martin@dbg400.net / jamaro@firstlinux.net
http://www.dbg400.net  DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities