Re: [users] Re: /var being eaten

I think you should both *grow up* and just forget about this whole thing
right now, if you are going to continue to flame each other then do so
privately.

I don't really want to waste my time reading this garbage and I'm sure alot
of other people don't want to either.

On Sunday 08 July 2001 07:49, Brian Nelson wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 11:57:15PM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> > excuse me mister super leeto linux man.  if you looked at the headers
> > you'd see im not even using ms-oe so blow me.  wtf should i use your
> > standard for replies. get a life.
>
> I know you're not using OE (which I didn't claim), but you're using
> something that copies OE which is just as bad.

[*SNIP lots of garbage here]

--
Leonard Leblanc
Vice President - Technology