Re: Security manager (mozilla M18), trying to run as normal user

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 10:35:14AM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:

> I've been using Mozilla as my primary browser for close to a year at
> this point, and with the current 0.9.x releases it absolutely blows
> Netscape 4 away in terms of performance, stability, and features.

Really?  I find it about 1/3 as fast.  I do use it sometimes, mainly because
of that "stability" thing, but what do you mean by "performance"?

And is there any way to get Mozilla to stop offering me an unwanted
"Netscape Search" pane when I type a URL into the address bar?  Even with
"smart" URLs turned off, it still slows typing down so much it's very
irritating.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum