RE: networking windows and linux

I don't want to start a war here and I've refrained
from replying to the many other posts, but there are
many NT machines which go for weeks and months on end
without being rebooted.

My departmental NT server had been up for 120-something
days last time I was there.  I've been on vacation for
a few weeks so I don't know what it's at now.

Maybe it's luck;  maybe our NT admins just know what
the hell they're doing.  With MCSE's at a dime a dozen
anymore, it's hard to find people with a genuine clue.
Perhaps my company has done just that.  *shrug*

Anyways, I'm done with this thread.  It started as
an attempt at humor.  I suppose there's still many
of those people with the attitude that Linux is a
better operating system than Windows at everything
there is.  Then again, those with a clue understand
that it's a matter of which tool is best suited for
the job at hand.

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis     <jlgaddis@blueriver.net>