Re: Help For Newbie

It appears there is somethign wrong with the install.
I've reinstalled it and still am getting the pppconfig app coming up and
then quickly (don't even blink), going away. Maybe the disk has a problem?
Is there a way to get into this and what is the proper way to install it
from
a disk I downloaded from my Windows machine?
I downloaded another programme last night and cannot
for the life of me find where it's run off to.

Keri