Re: : Installing INN

> I'm a really Debian-Newbie and wanna install INN. Before I used Suse and
> leafnode.
>
> However, my first question is where to put innd to start it at boot.time?
> The scrips are in /etc/ and the dirctories for the different runlevel (at the
> moment I'm sitting in front of a wiindoze:). Or in /etc/*.boot?

???

I thought when I installed it everything like that was done
automagically. I could be wrong, its been a while.

> Secondly, I'm still looking for an understanable doku for a centralized INN
> with suck and so on.
>
> The doku on the INN-hp is rather complicted and other related Debian-doku is
> quite old and seems to refer to INN1.

I found http://www.hopf.demon.co.uk/demon/innd.html to be good. It
doesn't cover everything you need to do, but it should get you up and
running and from there you can tweak things. Expect to get some mail
every time you boot up :-)

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!