PGP keys [OT]

I would like to generate a new keypair and revoke the old key I had, (I
no longer have an account w/ that system and the subkey that's on it
also to an account I no longer have access too) but I would still like
to beable to decrypt old email w/ my old key...

Anyone know the steps I need to do this? I've tried reading the gpg manual
and it wasn't immediately clear how I should do this.

TIA,
--timball

--
	GPG key available on pgpkeys.mit.edu