Re: PYTANIE!!!

klop klop wrote on Thu Jul 05, 2001 at 02:09:40PM:
> Mam problem:
> Nie moge sie polaczyc z komputera winNT na server Unix (debian)za
> pomoca SSH.korzystam z teraterm-a.Nawet na serverze unix nie moge
> zatelnetowac sie na ten sam komputer unix.("connection refused).
> Nie wiem gdzie tkwi przyczyna i co musze zrobic?
> Bede wdzieczny za pomoc

I have never learned polish, but I guess you want to connect from
a computer running WIN NT to a server that is running Debian. You are
using Teraterm to get a ssh login but the SSH-Server says no. Now you
are searching for the cause of the Problem.

Is the ssh server runnig at all?
What happens if you type "telnet server 22"?

Do teraterm and the ssh-Server speak the same ssh version?

Matthias