Re: woody yadex is 2 years behind the times?

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 05:37:15PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman uttered:
> dear all,
>
> this is from dpkg:
>
> 	ii  yadex          1.0.1-1.1      WAD file editor for doom-style WADs
>
> this is from the yadex website:
>
> 	2001-06-30 - Yadex 1.5.2 is out
Hmmmmm, it does look the maintainer has moved on, or something.
E-mail debian-devel asking what's going on, and they'll probably orphan the
package, assign a new maintainer, or something.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."