Re: Linux substitue for Origin

Nikolai Hlubek wrote:

Hi there fellow Debian'a'holics, does anybody know of a linux programm which can compete with Origin. (Origin is similar to Excel but with more advanced features, which are important for me.)

Read you, Nikolai.

That's exactly what I am looking for, because the alternatives I know so far (StarOffice and Gnumeric) can't compare with Origin. There has been an attempt on crating a programm with the functionality of Origin and it's been called korigin (for KDE 1) but I haven't found anything about it in the recent time.

Frank