Re: memory question

I'm not very familiar with gtop, but top gives you the data right at
the top of its output (if display of memory information is enabled).
It tells you how much of your memory and swap is in use and how much
is used in buffers and caching.

You can also get all of this information (the Right Way) from
/usr/bin/free.

Vineet

* Joerg Johannes (liste_joerg@gmx.de) [010703 12:20]: