RE: menu

On 01-Jul-2001 Thomas Champion wrote:
> Greeting all.  I am attempting to personalize my menu optins in WindowMaker.
> After adding the new options as I have done in the past for other distros, I
> find that there has been no change to my menu options.  What is the correct
> way to personalize my menu options?

cd /usr/share/doc/menu.  read contents.  enjoy.

Gist of it:

Debian generalizes its menus.  All window managers have exactly the same menu
structure.  When a new app is installed it automagically appears in the menu.
The docs I pointed you at will explain how this works and how to customize it
if you so desire.