Screensaver doesn't work anymore ...

Hi all,
I'm not sure where to start looking for a solution, or if I should just wait to see if this fixes itself ... and I'm hoping for some pointers :). I'm using Progeny Debian (on a laptop) and have recently done an upgrade using the gnome-apt tool which comes with the distro. Since my latest update, my screensaver doesn't work anymore. I have noticed that the screensaver files (I use lmorph) have moved from /usr/X11R6/bin to /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver ... however merely copying the files back to the original path doesn't seem to work ...

Thanks in advance,

Krisno