Re: devfs

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Dixon <andrew.dixon@seranoa.com> writes:

Andrew> I was wondering if anyone out there has an oppinion on devfs.
Andrew> I'm considering it for a system that I'm building and some
Andrew> real life experiences with it would be helpful.

Devfs is quite stable. I use it on two different machines. The only
drawback is that it doesn't seem to handle modules very well. (That is
partly a configuration issue, but I haven't looked into it deep enough.)

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>