devfs

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone out there has an oppinion on devfs.  I'm
considering it for a system that I'm building and some real life
experiences with it would be helpful.

One of the topics that I'm researching is the fact that it's marked as
experimental in the source.  The howto makes it seem as though it's
stable.  Any thoughts on this?

Also the system that I'm considering it for may have a lot of devices or
it may have very few.  This situation seems like one in which
dynamically growing the /dev filesystem makes a lot of sence.

Any comments, rants, flames, etc. . . would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy