Re: internet w/ dhcpcd

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 01:53:07PM -0500, Robert Matijasec uttered:
> 56 data byes
> neighbour table overflow
> ping:sendto: No buffer space available
> ping:wrote 24.217.12.166 64 chars ret=-1
> neighbour table overflow
> etc, etc ...

Put 'auto lo' on a line by itself in /etc/network/interfaces, and 'ifup lo'
You can't ping the loopback interface if it isn't up!
Another thought is that you forgot loopback support in your kernel?

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."