Re: PDF file generation.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 11:37:53AM -0400, Daniel Doro Ferrante wrote:
> 	I am trying to generate some .pdf files from either .dvi or .ps ones.

Well, in my experience, I've never seen a ps-to-pdf converter that works.

I've never used (or seen) a dvi-to-pdf converter, however.

Do you have the information in any other format?  In particular, if the
documents were originally written in TeX/LaTeX, there is a program called
"pdflatex" that converts LaTeX documents into PDF, and has always worked
correctly in my experience.

Just some thoughts,
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution